Cypress Retreat by Camelback Recovery, a women’s sober living home in Scottsdale, provides a spacious, upscale setting. Its décor and state-of-the-art amenities will make any guest feel comfortable, without compromising privacy or personal space.
We believe strongly in building a stable community within our homes. This is why we ask for a 3-month commitment upfront from our clients. Exceptions for a shorter stay can be made if the client is completing a 30 or 60 day IOP program.
Rates include accommodations, all utilities, cable and wireless internet, house computer and wireless printer, bedding and towels, cleaning and laundry supplies, drug testing, breathalyzers and an abundance of food.
Transportation packages are available for an additional cost.
- Spacious private and shared rooms
- High-quality queen, double, and twin beds
- Family-style living room & dining area
- On-site computer and printer
- Wireless internet
- Apple TV, Netflix, & YouTube TV
- Private backyard oasis with swimming pool & dining area
- Outdoor grill/lounge area
- Outdoor fire pit
- Putting green
- Outdoor chess
- Gym membership
Along with every amenity the house has to offer, Cypress Retreat is also conveniently located in close proximity to:
- The Meadows Outpatient Center
- Scottsdale Providence Recovery
- Phoenix Rising
- Scottsdale Recovery Center
- Pinnacle Peak Recovery
- North Scottsdale Fellowship Club
- 12-Step Meetings
- Scottsdale Quarter
- Kierland Commons
- Scottsdale Community College
- Numerous highly rated restaurants
- Many fitness clubs and yoga studios
- Top rated golf courses
- Many other specialty fitness centers
- Hiking and biking trails
- Scottsdale Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Public transportation
- Client must be at least 18 years old.
- Client must be able to pass a UA drug screen and breathalyzer. Client must not be taking prescribed methadone, oral buprenorphine, benzodiazepines, opiates or amphetamines/amphetamine-like substances. Clients prescribed naltrexone or implanted buprenorphine are accepted. Exceptions can be made for clients prescribed certain controlled substances demonstrating a strong medical necessity for their continued use.
- Clients required to attend 12-step meeting everyday, get a sponsor and work the steps with them, commit to a home group and get a service commitment with their home group
- Clients required to do acts of self-care 5 times a week. This includes going to the doctor, doing yoga, reading a book, going to church etc.
- Clients required to spend 32 hours a week working, at school, at IOP or volunteering. Job searches count and our house managers are happy to help connect you with a temp agency for work or volunteer opportunities at Hunkapi, a local equine ranch.
- Clients must submit to drug testing 2x per week and random breathalyzing.
- Clients must attend 2 mandatory Camelback Recovery meetings per week, a Friday night open AA meeting and a Sunday house accountability meeting.
- Clients must agree to abide by all the rules of the home and treat others with respect at all times.
Camelback recovery is amazing. The environment is great and welcoming. I highly recommend this place to anybody who is looking to better their life.
It was a really good experience! I made some stable friendships, had a lot of fun, and got to reside in an absolutely beautiful house.